Movies I liked, but I describe the plot badly

In case you thought that every post was going to be coherent and insightful, you had an other thing coming, folks. That's not how my brain works.

These are ten movies I liked/found decent enough, but I purposely do a terrible job at describing the plot.

Also, Spoiler Alert. I am not sure how far my 3 am, anxiety-induced descriptions are going to spoil the entire movie for you, but here is an alert, just in case. 

 

1) Ancient man gets mad that his necklace is stolen, so he refrigerates 5 men.
(Demonte Colony)


2) Store your brooms in your basement.
(The Babadook)


3) Woman goes in search of Singing Man-Child who throws a fit when she calls him sweet and eats chillies.
(Hum Dil de Chuke Sanam)


4) Father needs to poop while his child falls in love.
(Piku)


5) End of Season sale for Televisions. Keep an eye on the sky for never-before-seen offers.
(Super Deluxe)


6) The one where the woman tries to kill herself with the butter knife.
(Dil Dhadakne Do)


7) Woman whose molars have been extracted causes havoc.
(The Autopsy of Jane Doe)


8) These students, unfortunately, did not have their board exams cancelled.
(Hitchki)


9) Book Nerds become pastry chefs.
(Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society)


10) Small child does not know there is a pig in her backyard.
(Drishyam)



Have you watched these movies? Let me know in the comments section what you thought of them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I maintain a reading habit

The Shark in my Tank: Finding the balance between challenging myself and caring for my mental health

Why I decided to blog